Wed Apr 05
Today's update addresses stability issues on Xbox One, our new loading screens, and the invisible ball on Neo Tokyo.
- Fixed an issue where the new loading screen format was causing players to crash out of game
- Neo Tokyo (Private Matches) no longer has an invisible ball
- Added protections to prevent Microsoft's new Xbox Live text filters from crashing Rocket League
- These protections address game crashes largely related to use of in-game chat, Leaderboards, and Custom Training
- In the future, In-game messaging will be added to notify players of when Xbox and PlayStation text filters are causing issues in Rocket League
- When this messaging is visible, Match play will be unaffected, while in-game chat, Leaderboards, and Custom Training will have limited functionality