What platforms will be included for use in Rocket League Championship Series (RLCS) competition?
- The RLCS is available to players on the PlayStation®4 and PC/Steam platforms.
What is the prize pool of the RLCS?
- The current prize pool for Season 3 of the RLCS is $300,000 USD.
When is the RLCS?
- Open registration begins on February 9th, 2017. The RLCS is scheduled to kick-off in early March and will last approximately three months. All specific dates for online competition and live events will be released when they are finalized.
How many players are allowed to be registered per team?
- Teams are required to register with a full team of three players with the option of including two additional subs for a total team size of five players.
How much does it cost to enter the RLCS?
- All RLCS competitions will be free to enter.
What are the age requirements to compete in the RLCS?
- The RLCS is open to players that are 15 years of age and older.
Where will I be able to watch the RLCS?
- All official RLCS broadcasts will be live-streamed at Twitch.tv/RocketLeague.
Will the RLCS be broadcasted in other languages?
- We’re currently exploring the addition of other language broadcasts but have nothing to announce at this time.
Which regions are eligible to play in the RLCS?
- Players from North America, Europe and Oceania are eligible to play in the RLCS.
I don’t see my country in the drop down, can I still play?
- Unfortunately that means your country is not eligible.