After the Season 3 update, settings and stats sync to the Epic Online Services (EOS) Cloud and are shared across all your linked accounts.
The account that was used to launch Rocket League for the first time after the update will have its save data synced to the EOS Cloud and all other linked platforms will share that save going forward.
- You mainly play on Epic Games Store
- Epic Games Store is set as your Primary Platform
- After the Season 3 Update, you launched Rocket League first on your linked PlayStation Account
- All of your other linked accounts will now have the settings, stats, and presets that are on your PlayStation Account
- Changes made to settings, stats, or presets on any linked account will show on all linked accounts
There is no way to restore lost settings, stats, or presets that were lost by launching the Season 3 Update on a different platform.