Tue Jun 28
- Fixed various audio and Neo Tokyo collision issues
Complete list below…
UPDATE 5:45PM PT: It has come to our attention that a handful of issues previously thought to have been fixed in this patch were not, those of which we have marked with a strike-through below. We are currently working on another hot fix to address those remaining issues. Our apologies for the confusion.
- Fixed several issues that caused errors when trying to use the Trade In system.
Fixed several Neo Tokyo collision issues that were causing abnormal bounces within the Arena.
- Fixed several audio issues occurring since the last update
- Countdown Audio is no longer part of the “Ambient” volume slider
- Audio should no longer cut out in the Utopia Coliseum arena
Fixed issues with Hearts Boost audio staying on indefinitely
- Fixed issues with sound mix causing some effects to be too loud or “bassy”
- Fixed a crash that occurred when viewing “Underpass” replays.
- Fixed several Spanish and German translation issues