Rocket League runs using DirectX 9.0; in some rare instances the game may have trouble finding files in DirectX due to missing components or a corrupt install. In order to remedy these problems follow the links to Microsoft’s support website here:
Articles in this section
- How do I update my Microsoft .NET Framework?
- Why am I getting a “Failed to Create D3D9 Device” error message?
- How do I run System File Checker?
- How do I Reinstall Microsoft C++ Packages?
- How do I Reinstall DirectX 9.0?
- How do I run Rocket League as an Administrator?
- Should I Play in Full Screen or Windowed Mode?
- Reinstalling Direct X
- How Do I Run Rocket League as an Administrator?
- How Do I Run Steam as an Administrator?