Rocket League’s Windows client utilizes some of the settings the user has set in Internet Explorer (even if it is not your default browser), it is important that IE is up to date in order to connect to the Rocket League servers. Users experiencing errors should update IE using the latest download from Microsoft, available below:
Articles in this section
- Why do I get the message "Version Mismatch" when trying to Find a Match?
- Restricted Regions
- How do I restart a modem or router?
- How Do I Ensure Internet Explorer is Up to Date?
- Troubleshooting Your Firewall
- How do I add an exception to Windows Defender Firewall?
- How Do I Update Internet Explorer Security Protocol?
- How Do I Change My Internet Explorer Privacy Settings?