Trading is a lot of fun.
- First, you need to agree with a friend to trade,
- Next, form a party
If there are several people in the same party, select the player you wish to trade with on the party bar
- The Invite to Trade option will appear
See the Which Items Can I Trade With Other Players<link> article to see which items can and cannot be traded.
Keep the following in mind to ensure things go smoothly:
- Both players must be online to initiate and complete a trade
- A trade is processed when both players confirm it.
If either player changes the trade the confirmation is canceled
- A countdown will occur allowing either player to cancel the trade
- Both players will get confirmation prompts of the items received
Important: If your trade involves more than 10 items be sure to scroll up and down to ensure all items are present before confirming. Trading in small batches makes it easier to keep an eye on everything.
Remember to exercise caution when trading. It is the responsibility of all players to ensure that a trade is fair and equitable before confirming.