Rocket League is for everyone! Positive game play is important and starts with you!
If you would like to report another player’s behavior during a match, go to the in-game menu and select Mute/Report. Select one of the following options:
- Verbal Text Harassment (offensive language, flooding, etc.)
- Unsportsmanlike conduct (intentional disruption of the game, AFK’ers. etc.)
- Cheating (smurfing, opponent collusion, etc.)
- AFK Farming (any use of automated bots for purpose of farming XP, Items, etc.)
- Inappropriate Club name (offensive club name)
Psyonix has a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to harassment of any kind. We will act on violations of the Code of Conduct. This can include permanent game bans in the most extreme cases. When chat or game banned, each additional violation will increase the length of the ban.