We understand this situation can be upsetting. Sometimes there can be a delay before Credits or DLC are added to your inventory. The first thing we recommend is to shut down your system and unplug it from the wall for 10 seconds. If that doesn't fix your problem please check the status of your platform to see if there is a delay in delivering purchases from their end:
If none of that resolved the issue, please refer to the steps for your platform here:
- Open the Steam Library and click on Rocket League.
- Find the missing DLC on the list and make sure the box to the right of it is checked. If it is already checked, remove and re-add the checkmark by clicking on the box.
- Right-click on Rocket League in the Steam library.
- Select Properties.
- Click on the local files tab.
- Click the Verify integrity of game files button.
- Allow the validation process to complete.
Sometimes, DLC access might be affected by Windows 10's Controlled Folder Access. Please make sure to allow Rocket League with these steps:
- Click the Windows button in the bottom left and type in Controlled Folder Access and click the option with the black shield.
- If the switch under Controlled folder access is set to on “On,” click the blue link below to Allow an app through Controlled folder access.
- Click, Add an allowed app.
- Locate RocketLeague.exe within the Steam folder. It may be at this path or similar: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rocketleague\Binaries\Win64\RocketLeague.exe"
- Copy the file path to the File Name field of the Open window and click Open.
- Ensure that RocketLeague.exe now shows as an allowed app.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to return to the Home screen. Or, say “Xbox, go home.”
- Select My games and apps. Scroll right to the area that says Ready to Install.
- If a game shows a controller icon in the upper-left corner, you can see the individual add-ons you’ve purchased for that game.
- Select Rocket League, press the Menu button and then select Manage game.
- Uninstall all the DLC
- Start the game, go into the showroom and choose to download it through there, without closing the game.
If the above does not work and the content you are missing is from the Collector’s Edition, please try re-installing the game using the disc.
- Access the Nintendo eShop with the Nintendo Account that purchased the DLC.
- Select the picture of your icon in the upper-right corner to access your Account Information.
- Highlight “Redownload” on the left side of the screen and find the DLC in the list. Select the orange icon to begin the download.
- If there is not enough free space on your Switch, you might need to delete some other content in order to complete the download.
If this does not work and it’s been more than a few minutes please contact us through a support ticket, so that we can investigate the issue further.