Player-to-Player trading allows players to exchange Items in-game. Below are some helpful tips and a guide on how Trading works.
How to Trade
- Launch Rocket League
- Invite the other player to a party
- Select the Invite to Trade button
Stages of a Trade
- Player A invites Player B to a party
- Player B joins the party
- Player A selects Player B to invite them to Trade
- Player B accepts the invitation
- Both players enter the Trading Lobby
- Both players select the Items they’d like to Trade
- Both players accept the Trades
The exchange will process once both players have accepted. The confirmation will be canceled if a player changes their trade. If canceled both players will have to accept the trade again.
Once the trade is completed, the new items can be found in the player’s inventory
Tips & Guidelines
- Players must:
- Be online to initiate and complete a trade.
- Must confirm the trade before it goes through.
- Must be on the same platform.
- A trade is processed when both players confirm it. If either player changes the trade the confirmation is canceled.
- Selling in-game items for real-world money is not permitted.
- Always double-check Items before confirming the trade to ensure that everything looks correct.
- To avoid any issues, advise your child to only trade with people they know. Although we take pride in all positive aspects our community has, there is always a chance of an ill-intentional individual.
- If a player offers a way to exploit a game bug such as duplicating Items, this is likely someone trying to trick players. Additionally, exploiting game bugs for one's own advantage is against the Terms of Service.
- Stick to what was originally agreed upon. If the trade partner offers more Items than originally agreed upon, that can be a red flag.
- It is the responsibility of all players to ensure that a trade is fair before accepting the trade. Our Support team will not intervene in trades.
For more info, check out: