If you are missing things from your inventory, your account may have been compromised.
Scammers have sneaky ways of logging into your account without permission. If this has happened please contact your platform’s support to get your account back. They will be able to give you instructions to regain control of your account. We also suggest enabling Two Factor Authentication (2FA) to help make the account more secure in the future:
- PlayStation: Two-Step Verification
- Steam: Secure your account
- Microsoft: Update security information
- Nintendo: Two-Step Verification
If items are missing please submit a Support Ticket and we will investigate. Once you have regained access to your account, follow these steps :
- Sign-in to support.rocketleague.com to submit a ticket
- Select I Have A Question About... in the Issues Section
- Select Items Missing From Inventory in the drop-down menu
- Provide all the information you can in the Description Section: The scam link, the scammer's account information, date, time, etc
- A support agent will reply back with more info, this can take up to 24 hours
Keep your account safe by logging in only on official platform sites. Make sure that you see the trusted URL for your platform AND the secure padlock icon. If you don't see both it's likely to be a phishing/scamming website.
Psyonix will NEVER ask you for your login information.
Official Platform Sites: