You can find troubleshooting steps for your platform by following these links:
Enabling Connection Quality Indicators can help narrow down what is causing high ping, packet loss, or disconnection.
To enable Connection Quality Indicators:
- Launch Rocket League
- Select Settings from the Main Menu
- Select the Interface tab
- Check the Connection Quality Indicators box
Once enabled, connection quality indicators will display in-game if you are experiencing connection issues.
The five indicators are:
- Disconnected: You have been disconnected from the servers
- Server Health: When the server is experiencing issues
- Packet Loss: Data being transferred between you and the server is lost
- Latency Variance: When your ping isn’t steady
- High Latency: Commonly known as “lag,”. Usually indicated by a high ping to the server