Before you trade, we recommend checking out the following articles to ensure a successful trade.
Remember to take proper precautions to ensure that your trade is successful and legitimate. Below are a few helpful tips:
- Double-check the Items that you are offering in the final confirmation screen.
- Stick to what was originally agreed upon. If your trade partner offers more items than originally agreed upon, that can be a red flag!
- When possible, trade with people you know.
- Avoid trades with more than one trade partner.
- Build trust with new trade partners! We recommend playing a few games and getting to know each other better. We also suggest trading less valuable items first to warm-up.
Remember! It is the responsibility of all players to ensure that a trade is fair before accepting the trade. Our support team will not intervene in trades.
See below the message that gets shown when engaging in trading with other players. By checking the Don't Show box this message can be permanently disabled.