Titles are one of the many customizable options in Rocket League. Selecting a title will add it to your banner. Titles can be equipped and seen by everyone in the match and appear underneath your display name on the scoreboard and during goal replays.
Titles can be unlocked by progressing in the Rocket Pass, in limited time events, and when reaching specific Competitive or Esports milestones:
- Compete in the Rival Series or RLCS League Play
- Earn the Rank of Grand Champion and unlock the Grand Champion Season Reward Level by the end of any Competitive Season
- Participated in past ESL Monthly Tournaments and finished 4th or better in the ESL Monthly
- Win a Renegade Cup Monthly tournament or finish 4th or better in the Renegade Cup Finals
- Compete in the Collegiate Rocket League National Championship
- Become a DreamHack Champion, X Games Champion, Universal Open Champion, or ELEAGUE Cup Champion
- Win a Grand Champion or below tournament and you’ll receive a Gray title
- Win a Supersonic Tournament and you’ll receive a Glowing White title
Special Tournament titles
- Winning three Champion or lower-ranked tournaments within the same season, will secure you a Green title for that skill level
- Winning three Grand Champion tournaments within the same season will secure you a Glowing Red Grand Champion title
- Winning three Supersonic Legend tournaments within the same season will secure you a Glowing Pink Supersonic Legend title
For more info, check out: How Do Tournament Winner Titles Work?
Season Reward Titles
- Crimson - Grand Champion
- Titanium White - Supersonic Legend
For more info, check out: Why Didn’t I Get a Grand Champion or Supersonic Legend Title?