Rocket League Rumble is a game mode with randomized power-ups that appear on a timer.
Rumble includes 11 unique power-ups that add an interesting twist to the classic Rocket League formula.
Like the Hoops and Snow Day game modes, Rumble can be found in Online (Competitive) Playlists in the Extra Modes tab, as well as Private and Exhibition matches. In Exhibition matches, you can select Rumble as a game mode or as a Mutator.
The complete power-up list includes:
- The Boot (Kicks an opponent’s car)
- Disruptor (Forces your opponent to drive with constant boost)
- Freezer (Freezes the ball in-place)
- Grappling Hook (Pulls you toward the ball)
- Haymaker (Punches the ball)
- Magnetizer (Attracts the ball to your car)
- Plunger (Grabs the ball with a plunger and cord)
- Power Hitter (Allows you to hit everything harder and demolish opponents on contact)
- Spike (Attach the ball to your car when you bump into it)
- Swapper (Changes positions on the field with your opponent)
- Tornado (Sweep up the ball and opposing cars into a giant funnel cloud)