The PC version of Rocket League requires Microsoft C++ packages to run. Reinstalling this software may resolve crashing issues.
Follow the steps below to get started:
- Press the Windows button on the keyboard to open the Start Menu
- Type Programs
- Press the Enter key on your keyboard
- Select Add or remove programs
- Type Visual in the search box
- Take a screenshot of the installed software
For more info, check out: How do I Take Screenshots on a PC?
- Right-click a Visual C++ Redistributables package in the search list
- Select Uninstall or Uninstall/Change
- Choose Uninstall
- Reboot your PC
Visual C++ 2015, 2017 and 2019 share the same redistributable files.
Click the following link from Microsoft to install the latest Visual C++ redistributable: Vc_redist.x64.exe
Other games and apps may require an earlier version of this Microsoft software. Your screenshot from Step 6 will tell you which ones you need for other apps. If another app needs 2013 you may need to install a different version.
For more info, check out: The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.