In some cases it helps to re-install Rocket League.
In order to do so, you need to start with uninstalling Rocket League, here's how to do that:
- On Xbox Home, select My games & apps
- Select Games or Apps
- Highlight Rocket League and then
- Press the Menu button
- Select Manage game or Manage app
- Select the location where the game or app is stored. For example, select Internal if the game or app is stored on the Xbox One hard drive
- Select Uninstall all
- On the next screen, select Uninstall to confirm the deletion
- Scroll right in My games & apps.
- Select Rocket League from the Ready to install section.
- You may also find Rocket League by searching for it in the Store.