Reinstalling Rocket League can occasionally fix problems. You will need to first uninstall, then redownload Rocket League. This will not delete game save data.
To download Rocket League:
- Select My Games & Apps from the Xbox Main Menu
- Highlight Rocket League
- Press the Menu Button
- Select Manage Game
- Select the location where the game or app is stored
- Select Uninstall All
- Select Uninstall to confirm the deletion
To re-download Rocket League:
- Scroll right in My games & apps.
- Select Rocket League from the Ready to install section.
- You may also find Rocket League by searching for it in the Store.
- Go to My games & apps
- Select Rocket League from the Ready to Install section