In-game events are limited-time events where players can earn Event Currency, crates, and items. They were introduced to Rocket League in 2017 with the first Haunted Hallows event.
Articles in this section
- When is the Next In-Game Event?
- What is Event Currency and How Do I Use it?
- What are in-game events?
- When Can I Play Beach Ball?
- What is Beach Ball?
- When Can I Play Spike Rush?
- What is Spike Rush?
- What is Ghost Hunt?
- When Can I Play Ghost Hunt?
- Can I Change which Notifications I get In-Game?