In-game events are limited-time events where players can earn Event Currency, crates, and items. They were introduced to Rocket League in 2017 with the first Haunted Hallows event.
Articles in this section
- Why isn’t my Country Flag in the Arenas?
- Battle-Car Hitboxes
- What is Event Currency and How Do I Use it?
- What are in-game events?
- Can I Change which Notifications I get In-Game?
- Audio Improvements in Friends List Update
- Input Buffering Options
- Why did I go Down a Division After a Win?
- Why Did I Get Demoted to Unranked?
- Why can’t I see the new item notification?