If you get a Runtime or NTDLL error, this indicates a corrupt Rocket League save file. This can happen if you force close, Rocket League crashes, or installed mods that affect the save data.
To resolve this error, try deleting the Cache folder:
- Click on the Yellow folder icon in the lower left corner to open File Explorer
- Click on Documents in the left-hand column
- Double click on My Games
- Double click on Rocket League
- Double click on TAGame
- Right-click on Cache
- Select Delete
- Launch Rocket League
If Rocket League still will not start, try creating new save data.
- How to troubleshoot your Rocket League save data on Epic Games
- How to troubleshoot your Rocket League save data on Steam
If creating a new save file doesn’t help, check out: Crashing on a PC.