The System File Checker is used to find and repair corrupt or missing files on your PC. Follow the steps below from Microsoft’s Support site on how to run the check:
Articles in this section
- How do I update my Microsoft .NET Framework?
- Why am I getting a “Failed to Create D3D9 Device” error message?
- How do I run System File Checker?
- How do I Reinstall Microsoft C++ Packages?
- How do I run Rocket League as an Administrator?
- Should I Play in Full Screen or Windowed Mode?
- How Do I Run Steam as an Administrator?
- Why do I see a Black Screen?