You can find a list of all the Pro Tips in-game below!
1. You can jump higher by holding down Jump
2. Use Air Roll when falling to land cleanly on your wheels.
3. Tap or "feather" your Boost in the air to maintain altitude efficiently.
4. Use Handbrake to turn more quickly than normal.
5. Use your forward Dodge to gain speed without having to use Boost.
6. Dodge into the ball at the last moment before impact for extra power on your shots.
7. The ball bounces softer off of your car's wheels than the body.
8. Holding Jump and Boost at the same time is the quickest way to gain aerial altitude.
9. You can create multiple Car Presets in the Garage to quickly switch between your favorite looks.
10. Check out the Custom Training menu to develop your skills using drills created by community members.
11. You can build your own practice drills in the Custom Training menu.
12. Free Play Training is a great place to warm up while you search for an online game.
13. Make sure to save a replay of an awesome moment by holding the "Replay Auto-Save" button.
14. Check out all of your saved Replays in the "Extras" section of the Main Menu.
15. Use the "Equip to Blue" and "Equip to Orange" buttons in the Garage to customize your car differently per team!
16. Tired of trash talk? Change your Text Chat settings to "Team Only" in the Options Menu.
17. Make it easier to tell friends from foes with the "High Contrast Nameplates" option in the Options menu.
18. Gain a wider view of the field by increasing your "Camera FOV" setting in the Options menu.
19. If you prefer a smoother experience, try toggling off the "Camera Shake" setting in the Options menu.
20. You can re-bind almost any button in the game in the "Controls" section of the Options menu.
21. The "Controller Deadzone" option lets you make your steering and aerial controls more or less sensitive.
22. Get creative with a variety of custom Quick Chat options in the "Chat" section of the Options menu.
23. Reduce how far your camera zooms out when hitting supersonic speeds by increasing "Camera Stiffness" in the Options Menu.