A damaged or corrupt file in the Documents folder can prevent Rocket League from launching.
Renaming this folder will cause Rocket League to recreate the folder and rewrite the corrupt files on the next launch. This fresh start should allow Rocket League to launch properly.
- Make sure Rocket League is closed and not running
- Click on the Folder Icon in the bottom-left corner of the screen
This will open File Explorer
- Click on Documents in the left-hand column
- Double click on My Games
- Right-click on Rocket League
- Select Rename
- Type: Rocket League Old
- Press the Enter Key on your keyboard