Trading is an online feature that allows you to exchange Rocket League Items for other Items with other players.
Purchased items can only be traded on the platform it was purchased on. For example, if you build a Blueprint with Credits on Xbox, you can only trade it on Xbox.
Your other tradable items can be traded regardless of which platform you acquired them on. You can only trade with other players logged into the same platform as you.
The lists below show which items can and cannot be traded between players.
- Revealed Blueprints
- Items built from Blueprints on the same platform
- Items received from Crates received prior to the Blueprint system
- Credits (Only 1 player may trade Credits)
You may trade up to 100,000 Credits
- Free post-game Drops
- Rocket Pass Premium items from Pro Tiers (Tiers 71 and above)
- Free Rocket Pass Items
- Items from in-game events (Haunted Hallows, Frosty Fest, etc.)
Not tradable Items:
- Unrevealed Blueprints
- Items built from Blueprints on a different platform
- Credits when traded for Credits (Also, Credits when traded for Items and Credits)
- Credits when traded for nothing
- Items purchased from the Item Shop (or previously from the Showroom)
- Items purchased from the Esports Shop
- Items of Common and Legacy rarities
- Rocket Pass Premium Rewards (Tiers 1-70)
- Bonus Gifts and Items received from Bonus Gifts