You can play Rocket League online and offline with a friend locally. To get started, you will need two controllers.
To activate the Split-Screen Feature:
- Start your PlayStation
- Launch Rocket League with your main controller
- Press the PlayStation button with your second controller
- Using the second controller, select one of the following:
- Get Started - To create a new PlayStation account or fully sign-in with an existing account
- Sign In and Play - To sign in with an existing account. Once you log out, no game data will be saved to this console
- Quick Play - No PlayStation account is needed. Simply choose this option to play Rocket League
Note: Guest accounts that are not signed in to the PlayStation Network may only play Offline.