Purchased Credits/Esports Tokens are only available on the platform they are purchased on. Credits earned from Rocket Pass will be shared across platforms.
This means your Credit/Esport Token balance may change depending on what platform you’re on. Examples with linked accounts are below:
Example 1: 1000 Credits Purchased on PS4
- PS4 will display 1000 Credits available
- Xbox will display 0 Credits available
Example 2: 1000 Credits purchased on Xbox
- Xbox will display 1000 Credits available
- PS4 will display 0 Credits available
The below example only applies to Credits as Esports Tokens cannot be earned.
Example 3: 1000 Credits purchased on Switch. 500 Credits earned from Rocket Pass on PS4
- Switch account will display 1500 Credits
- PS4 will display 500 Credits available
For more info check out our help article: What items can be shared across linked accounts?