Bans are shared across all linked platforms.
If you were banned on one of your linked platforms, the ban will carry over to all platforms linked to your Epic Games Account .
Platforms that were linked after the ban was issued will still be banned, but can be disconnected.
Example: PS4 account is banned - With Existing Accounts Linked
- All other already linked platforms will receive the same ban
- Unlinking platforms will not remove the ban
Example: PS4 account is banned
- A new platform account is linked after the ban
- The newly linked platform will receive the same ban
- Unlinking the newly linked account will only remove the ban from the newly linked platform
- All previously linked platforms will still be banned
You may also want to check out: How do I unlink platforms from my Epic Games Account?