Upgrading to a full Epic Games Account means that all your progression can be brought with you if you play on multiple platforms. For example, if you have been playing on one platform, but would now like to play on another, you will need to upgrade your platform account in order to bring your platform progression with you.
Or follow these steps to upgrade a platform account to a full Epic Games account.
- Go to www.epicgames.com
- Ensure that you are signed out
- Click on Sign In in the top right section of the screen
- Click the Platform Icon that you currently play on and want to connect to an Epic Games Account
- You will be taken to the website of your platform to Sign In to your account
- You will return to the Epic Games site and you will see the following:
IMPORTANT: If you do not see the page shown above, then you do not have any Rocket League progression on this account. Please check that you are logging in with the platform username and password of the account that you use to play Rocket League
- Complete all required fields
IMPORTANT: The email you use must not already be registered to another Epic Games Account and must be a valid email that only you have access to
- Read the terms of service and then check the box: I have read and agree to the terms of service
- Click Create Account
Your platform should now have a fully functional Epic Games Account associated with it. If you want to play on additional consoles/platforms and keep your progression, please follow the instructions for account linking