Like standard Rumble, Tactical Rumble matches are 3v3 Soccar with power-ups leading to unpredictable play and hilarious goals. In Tactical Rumble, instead of having just one random power-up, players will receive three to choose from.
Once used, your three power-ups will reset after a cooldown period, giving you three new options. Certain power-ups have different cooldown times before your next set of power-ups appear.
Here's each power-up's cooldown time:
- Tornado: Sweep up the ball and opposing cars into a giant funnel cloud
- Car Swapper: Change positions on the field with your opponent
- Disruptor: forces your opponent to drive uncontrollably
- Power Hitter: Allows you to hit the ball harder and demo opponents on contact
- Grappling Hook: Pulls you towards the ball
- The Boot: Kicks an opponent’s car
- Magnetizer: Attracts the ball to your car
- Freezer: Freezes the ball in-place
- Plunger: Grabs the ball via plunger and cord
- Haymaker: Punches the ball with great force
- Spikes: Attach the ball to your car
Tactical Rumble will be available as a Limited Time Mode (LTM). For more information on standard Rumble, see this article: What is Rumble Mode?