Nothing should stand between you and having the best game experience possible. That is why we added accessibility settings to empower all players!
To turn on accessibility settings:
- Launch Rocket League Sideswipe
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on Accessibility
- Tap on the boxes next to the settings you’d like to activate
Rocket League Sideswipe offers the following settings:
- Force Feedback on Kickoff - This will cause your device to vibrate when the kickoff cooldown is complete.
- Show Jump/Dodge Indicator - This will show you if you have a double jump or dodge available while in-game.
- Single Press Air Turns - This will enable your car to turn 180 degrees with one tap.
Did you know that you can also customize the controls on your device? For more info, check out: How Do I Customize My Controls in Rocket League Sideswipe?