Want to talk to your team or party while playing? Use Voice Chat to talk to your friends on all platforms!
Follow the steps below to get started:
- Launch Rocket League
- Select Settings from the Main Menu
- Select the Chat tab
- Check the Enable Voice Chat button
Don’t want to use Voice Chat? No worries! You can disable voice chat by unchecking the Enable Voice Chat button.
Important Things to Know:
- Voice Chat is enabled by default
- Voice Chat is fully cross-platform
- When you join a team in a match, you will be placed into a Team Channel
- A headset icon will appear in your Friend’s List when Voice Chat is enabled
- Adjust your Voice Chat volume in the Chat tab
- Prefer Push to Talk? Check out: How Do I Use Push To Talk?
Having trouble? Check out: How Do I Troubleshoot Voice Chat Issues in Rocket League?